Jones and Bartlett Exam Prep: Fire Officer III and IV
Exam Prep: Fire Officer III & IV is designed to prepare you to sit for a Fire Officer III & IV certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation, developed by Performance Training Systems, Inc., to help improve examination scores. The practice examinations were written by fire and emergency service personnel and the content was validated through current reference materials and technical review committees.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Fire Officer III & IV includes:
- Practice examinations for Fire Officer III & IV levels
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Extensive coverage of NFPA 1021, Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, 2003 Edition, and the National Incident Management System (NIMS).