Jones and Bartlett Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations by Rob Schnepp Student Workbook
This Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both the Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations textbook and in the classroom. The exercises cover the 2008 edition of NFPA 472, Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents, and are designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises for each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice: Numerous multiple-choice questions prepare you for exams.
- Fire Alarms: Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills: Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill and fill in the captions to ensure that you know all of the steps of the skill.
- Labeling: Cement your mastery of difficult concepts with illustration labeling activities.
- Word Fun: Quiz your knowledge of terminology and spelling with these crossword puzzles.
- And more: True/false, matching, short answer, and fill-in-the-blank!
Page references to the Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations textbook are provided for every question in the Student Workbook.