Jones and Bartlett Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Awareness & Operations 2nd Ed.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
The Second Edition of Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Hazardous Materials certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam. To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations, Second Edition includes:
- Practice examinations for Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations levels
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 472, Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents, 2008 Edition